– Jul 19th, 2019: Please note that our parking lot will be closed from Monday July 29, 2019 to Tuesday July 30, 2019 for maintenance. If you plan on attending the clinic on those days, please allow extra time to find parking.
– Jun 27th, 2019: Please note, as of June 30, 2019, our 6 month grace period for waiving parking violation tickets for patients will end. For free parking while attending the clinic, please register your vehicle at the front desk if your vehicle is parked in our parking lot.
– We are now open on Sundays!
– Inquire about our Pediatric and Special Needs Clinic!
– We will be closed on: Sunday June 30 Sunday August 4 Sunday September 1
Our dental services are available to everyone, and we do not have a catchment area. Please call our receptionist at 604-873-3602 to book an appointment. Allow at least 1 day wait for an appointment. Emergencies are always considered at time of call. We always accept new patients and are appreciative for all your referrals.
We accept most private and all government insurance plans including:
Healthy KidsDependent children under 19 years of age, in families approved for premium assistance by the Medical Services Plan (MSP) through the Ministry of Health, are automatically registered with the Healthy Kids Program. Children are eligible for $2000 of basic dental services every two years.
Income AssistanceAll income assistance clients and individuals receiving hardship assistance are eligible for emergency dental services to relieve pain.
DisabilityPersons with disabilities and persons with persistent multiple barriers have a maximum coverage limit of $1000 over two calendar years. This limit applies to persons with disabilities and their spouses, persons with persistent multiple barriers, and seniors over 65 with enhanced medical coverage.
First Nations Health BenefitsFirst Nations people who are status may have up to 100% coverage on some procedures.
Interim Federal Health – Coverage for RefugeesA maximum coverage of $400 exists during the patient’s eligibility period for emergency dental services.
Uninsured PatientsThe clinic provides clients with no coverage a 10% discount on most procedures, based on the current year fee guide.
FeesThe BC Dental Association (BCDA) produces an Annual Suggested Fee Guide for Dental Treatment Services, effective February 1st of each year. For those without dental insurance, we provide a 10% discount.
On Call Services604-873-3602
Our doctors and dentists are on call after hours (24 hours a day for doctors and until 11PM for dentists). Please don’t hesitate to call!We strongly believe that you get the best care when all of your health needs are co-ordinated through your family doctor/dentists. If you have an after hours medical/dental concern – particularly if you are considering going to Emergency or a walk-in clinic – please contact our doctor/dentist on call by phoning the regular medical or dental phone numbers and following the prompts. There is no charge for this service. For any real emergency situation, call 9-1-1.