Please complete the questionnaire prior to your appointment and have it sent to email@example.com or faxed to 604-875-8790.
What to bring to your consult appointment
- Destination(s), date of travel, and length of stay
- Detail of destination(s) – rural, urban, types of activities
- Vaccination history (ie. Vaccination card/record) – if you do not have it, obtain it from your Public Health Office (in community where you attended primary/high school) or primary care practitioner
- List of medications you are taking.
ServicesWe provide counselling and preventative treatment for the following topics as well as many others:
- Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B and other travel vaccinations
- Yellow Fever
- Traveller’s Diarrhea
- Chikungunya Fever
- Dengue Fever
- Food and Water Safety
- Insect Precautions